Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Free BULU Box (it may not be totally free-you do have to enter credit card info)

2 posters

Go down

Free BULU Box (it may not be totally free-you do have to enter credit card info) Empty Free BULU Box (it may not be totally free-you do have to enter credit card info)

Post by Litlbel Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:35 pm

Free BULU Box (it may not be totally free-you do have to enter credit card info) Bulubo10

Here’s how to get it:

Go to BuluBox.com
Choose the box deal that you want
Subscribe using promo code: box3366
You can start with choosing the $10 Monthly Subscription, enter the promo code and your balance is 0.
If you like the box and want to subscribe to the monthly for $10 a month, you can, if not cancel at anytime!

If you decide to keep the box, you will be billed on the same day the following month that you sign up for the offer.

You get free shipping, No Shady Fees, and you can cancel your subscription at anytime!
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Free BULU Box (it may not be totally free-you do have to enter credit card info) Empty Re: Free BULU Box (it may not be totally free-you do have to enter credit card info)

Post by flameworker Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:14 pm

hmmmm I would say really make sure to cancel before the next month arrives and they charge. Free BULU Box (it may not be totally free-you do have to enter credit card info) 581326 I didn't sign up either so not sure if they charge anything???? Free BULU Box (it may not be totally free-you do have to enter credit card info) 213660
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Free BULU Box (it may not be totally free-you do have to enter credit card info) Empty Re: Free BULU Box (it may not be totally free-you do have to enter credit card info)

Post by Litlbel Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:02 pm

I signed up i will let you all know what happens when it comes. I used a credit card that only had $10 on it so they can't charge me anymore Smile
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down