Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Shenandoah by Terri Michele Fragrance Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shenandoah by Terri Michele Fragrance Review

Post by Scatter_Brain on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:32 pm

"IT BEGAN WITH A PASSION, turned into an obsession, and transformed into an intoxicating fragrance line..."

"Terri Michele Fragrances is the inspiration of Michele Kaplan. A lifelong fragrance aficionado with a very sensitive nose, the mother of three became even more passionate about perfume as her daughters grew independent. Finding a signature scent—light and clean, yet lasting—was an ever-present challenge in a sea of similar, trendy fragrances. Never one to do things timidly, Michele came up with a solution: turning a hobby into a business, she created her own fragrance company."
~Terri Michele Website

Recently, I've had the chance to try Shenandoah by Terri Michele Fragrance and I have to say that I love this fragrance! It has a very soft, pleasant scent. I have to be careful about what perfumes I wear because I have migraines with aura and strong smells are one of my triggers. When I first tried this perfume, I only put on a very small amount because I wasn't sure of how strong the scent was going to be. I didn't have any problems with the scent being too powerful and causing me to have a migraine, so the second time I wore it, I put just a dab more than the first time. It doesn't take much to achieve the perfect scent and the fragrance lasts a long time. Shenandoah smells sooo good, I love it!

Terri Michele Fragrances are available at many locations and are also available to purchase from their website. You can also connect with them on
Facebook.

Disclosure - I received a free sample to facilitate my review. No monetary compensation was provided. All opinions are completely my own. My participation is voluntary.
Scatter_Brain
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Re: Shenandoah by Terri Michele Fragrance Review

Post by honiiberrii on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:04 am

I will have to look into it. I currently wear Paris Hilton and I LOVE it but hate to admit it. LOL

honiiberrii
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:10 pm

Nice review and I will have to look at this also. thanks for the review.

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:35 pm

Thanks for the review, Scatter_Brain. I would love to smell this fragrance.
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Search