Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

ila Security: Personal Alarm Review

2 posters

Go down

ila Security: Personal Alarm Review Empty ila Security: Personal Alarm Review

Post by Scatter_Brain Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:51 am

ila Security: Personal Alarm Review Ila_lo10

A little bit about ila Security (from their website)

ila Security was launched in 2008, a joint collaboration with global communications agency BBH, whose clients include Audi, British Airways and Lynx/Axe. Its creation addresses what was a significant gap in the global market in the area of stylish female safety and personal security accessories.

A 2010 YouGov/Glamour magazine survey reveals that 68% of women are seriously concerned about their personal safety – and the same women also want to look stylish and fashionable. In response to this need, ila Security provides a must-have range of accessories that are chic, feminine and versatile.

Because when it comes to safety and style, there shouldn’t have to be a compromise.

When I found out that I was going to get the chance to review the ila Dusk Personal Alarm and the ila Pebble Keyring Alarm from Ila Security I was really excited. Adding the ila Dusk Personal Alarm to my purse, not only adds a really cute fashion accessory but also a personal alarm on hand and ready for any threatening situation. Once activated (by pulling the chain) the ila Dusk Personal Alarm omits an ear-piercing 130Db female scream that research has shown others are more likely to respond to than a traditional alarm, as well as disorientating an attacker. I love the look of this alarm, it's really cute an no one would suspect that this is a personal alarm. It's lightweight, yet feels very durable with a smooth, sleek design. The battery has a 3 year holding life when un-used, and the scream is easily silenced by replacing the pull pin.

The ila Pebble Keyring Alarm is a cute little keyring that is also a personal alarm. It has an ear-piercing alarm that is activated in nanoseconds at the push of a button. Many women get out their keys as a coping mechanism for protection when out and about at night, this keyring alarm is ideal for giving extra protection.

ila Security also has other personal alarms and security devices for any activity, day or night. Whether you’re out jogging, walking home from work, traveling or visiting friends, their handbag charm, pedometer, keyring and door protector are all great choices.

Scatter_Brain
Scatter_Brain
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

ila Security: Personal Alarm Review Empty Re: ila Security: Personal Alarm Review

Post by betlou Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:27 pm

Awesome review, I know of someone that has one of the keyring alarms and they love it and it is loud when she sounds it off. thanks scatter-brain.

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down