Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

B**** New York~ The hottest trends in canine couture! Review & 15% Offer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

B**** New York~ The hottest trends in canine couture! Review & 15% Offer

Post by Litlbel on Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:50 am

B**** New York Is Your Premiere Source For Designer Dog Carriers, Designer Dog Clothes, And More!

B**** New York caters to people who love to dress up their dogs but want the luxurious designer dog clothing for small dogs and designer dog accessories that are being worn by celebrity dogs! They offer designer pet accessories like fine pet jewelry, designer dog shoes and pet perfumes; necessities such as designer dog beds, luxury dog carriers, trendy designer dog collars and leads and pet harnesses; as well as an array of designer dog clothing including doggie t-shirts, designer dog sweaters, casual dresses and trendy dog jackets. We have sizes for BIG dogs too! In order to cater to their clientele they custom make alot of there items, so if you don't see the size or color that you are looking for, just email them! For all the Princes and Princesses of the animal kingdom, we very happily present to you what we think represents the very best of what is available in designer dog wear.
Despite being in New York dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, B**** New York is keeping its site up and running through generators. Owner Stacy was kind enough to offer all Sampletrain members 15% off your purchases. Treat your Canine to something special for the Holidays... Log onto B**** New York.com today and pick something cute out... using coupon code: sampletrain15
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Re: B**** New York~ The hottest trends in canine couture! Review & 15% Offer

Post by Scatter_Brain on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:38 am

Awww, I need to get my puppy a little sweater. I LOVE their red and midnight blue striped sweater! He would look sooo cute in that!
Scatter_Brain
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:08 pm

Great name. LOL I really like the sweaters. This ones my favorite and they donate 15% of the profits from this sweater to The Good Dog Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to all forms of animal assisted therapy :

flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel on Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:58 pm

Ya i loved the name too... Everything is super cute. My doggies would be walking in style with anything from the site =) too bad my little Daschund won't wear clothes or a collar my other dog though you can dress her in anything she loves it =)
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Search