Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Deuce Brand Sports Watch Review

3 posters

Go down

Deuce Brand Sports Watch Review Empty Deuce Brand Sports Watch Review

Post by Scatter_Brain Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:16 am

Deuce Brand Sports Watch Review 32527811

First of all, What is Deuce?

From their site:
Deuce®️ is a company that is based on making products that help athletes look good and play good. Founded in 2009 and launched in 2010 with a goal to create functional lifestyle athletic gear with a focus on wrist wear. We have taken one simple idea of creating a functional wrist band that can be worn from your board to the court. Our staple products are our two silicone sports watches: The Original and the G2. Deuce®️ Sport Watches are fashionable, light weight, water resistant and customizable. We are partners with the NBA, NCAA and are worn on the wrists of athletes across the globe. Deuce®️ is not in business to be a watch company, but we are in business to create one of the only companies around the world that can incorporate main stream sport with action sport. We stay true to the Southern California lifestyle while representing the #2, but striving everyday to be #1.

My Opinion:

The Deuce G2 is designed for the TRUE athlete & trend setter. Not only can you Surf, Hoop, Skate, and Work Out in the G2, but Deuce created this watch to represent! Deuce sports watches are designed with the athlete in mind, but they are great for everyone. The G2 is made with thicker silicone bands than "The Original" series and are perfect for people who are active and don't want their watch getting in their way.

Deuce has many different styles and designs to choose from along with a wide range of colors. You can choose solid colors or designs representing your favorite sports teams such as the NBA, WNBA or College teams.

Deuce Brand Sports Watch Review 30081610

Deuce Brand Sports Watch Review 34147010

You can represent your favorite college team by choosing from the Deuce Collegiate Series G2. My favorite college basketball team has always been Duke, so for this review, I received the Deuce Collegiate Series G2 in the Duke design. The watch itself looks and feels great, it is light weight, super comfortable and I barely know it's there! My 14 year old son (who hopes to go to Duke after he graduates high school) saw it and asked me why I didn't get him one. I let him try it on and it fit him perfectly as well. So, I think he may be taking it away from me. sad Either way, it is an awesome watch, so I may end up ordering a few more. These would make great gifts for friends and family.

Deuce Brand Sports Watch Review Deuce_10

Deuce Brand Sports Watch Review Deuce_11
And, the little containers they come in are totally cute. Smile

You can find Deuce Brand here and on Facebook and Twitter.

Look Good. Play Good. Wear DEUCE

Disclosure
Product was provided for review, no monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.
Scatter_Brain
Scatter_Brain
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Deuce Brand Sports Watch Review Empty Re: Deuce Brand Sports Watch Review

Post by Darth Vapor Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:23 pm

These are totally cool watches! Checking them out now.
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatter_Brain Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:13 pm

Yeah Danielle, they are totally cool! And, there's soo many to choose from, that it's hard to choose just one! Smile
Scatter_Brain
Scatter_Brain
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:36 am

Oh my goodness these look so neat, will go check these out. Yeah

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content