Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Vapur ~ The Anti-Bottle Reusable Water Bottle Review and Giveaway ~ Ended

+4
krae
wicked1
Kathleen
Litlbel
8 posters

Go down

Vapur ~ The Anti-Bottle Reusable Water Bottle Review and Giveaway ~ Ended  Empty Vapur ~ The Anti-Bottle Reusable Water Bottle Review and Giveaway ~ Ended

Post by Litlbel Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:59 pm

Vapur ~ The Anti-Bottle Reusable Water Bottle Review and Giveaway ~ Ended  Docume11
Vapur The Anti-Bottle Water Bottle. Since toting a bulky reusable water bottle can be a hassle (especially when empty) and disposable bottles are a waste, California-based Vapur Inc. set out to make water more sustainable and portable than ever. Today, Vapur is one of the world's leading designers of flexible, reusable, hand-held hydration products, also known as Anti-Bottles.
Manufactured in the United States, Vapur Anti-Bottles are ultra-durable, freezable, dishwasher-safe and BPA-free. Led by a passionate team of individuals, Vapur is commited to design, innovation and eco-responsibility. In keeping with its commitment to the environment, Vapur contributes a portion of all Vapur sales to water-related and environmental causes. The flexible, reusable Anti-Bottles also uses less energy to make and transport than traditional rigid bottles. Now drink up and as always, "Live Flexible!"

Vapur ~ The Anti-Bottle Reusable Water Bottle Review and Giveaway ~ Ended  Web_4l10
Vapur sent me a two pack of Classic Anti-Bottles .4L Two Pack one Orange and one White to try. I absolutely love these Anti-Water Bottles. They are the perfect small handheld Water Bottles. Great for the gym or out for a day of shopping and they have a cute little hook on them that i can just attach the bottle to my purse and go....
When your done you just roll up the bottle and stash it away in your purse or gym bag till you get home, it takes up very little room. You can even pre-freeze the water if its a warm day...
Vapur ~ The Anti-Bottle Reusable Water Bottle Review and Giveaway ~ Ended  Vapur_10

One Lucky Winner of my Review will get a FREE
Vapur Anti- Water Bottle From of Erin @ Vapur

How to Enter:

Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on sampletrain.com
* Visit Vapur Enter Your Email Address to Subscribe to Updates. Located Below the FIRE Anti-Water Bottle.
* Visit Vapur and Click HERE
tell me what Anti-Water Bottle You would like to have....

Extra Entries:
* "Like" Vapur on Facebook.
* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
* Share Sampletrains Facebook page to your friends by clicking the Share link on the bottom left side of the page.
* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter
* Follow Vapur on Twitter

* Retweet this daily:
#Win aFREE Anti-Water Bottle~Vapur Most portable reusable water bottle on the planet@Sample_Train #Giveaway ends 4/15 http://tinyurl.com/7u9sthz

Leave comments below that you did all entries ~Each Daily Tweet counts as an extra entry~just make sure to number them accordingly.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE product was provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. VAPUR is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway. Giveaway ends April 14, 2012 at 11:59PM PST. Open to US residents only. Winner will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by VAPUR . Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by Litlbel on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Vapur ~ The Anti-Bottle Reusable Water Bottle Review and Giveaway ~ Ended  Empty Re: Vapur ~ The Anti-Bottle Reusable Water Bottle Review and Giveaway ~ Ended

Post by Kathleen Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:37 pm

1. Sampletrain Member
2. Subscribed to their Updates
3. Love the "Water" water bottle
4. Like Vapur
5. Like Sampletrain
6. Shared Sampletrain's FB page
7. Follow Sampletrain
8. Follow Vapur
9. Tweeted
https://twitter.com/#!/BrookAnn/status/186944755291262976
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Vapur ~ The Anti-Bottle Reusable Water Bottle Review and Giveaway ~ Ended  Empty Re: Vapur ~ The Anti-Bottle Reusable Water Bottle Review and Giveaway ~ Ended

Post by wicked1 Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:28 pm

10. I am a Sampletrain member
11. I subscribed to their updates
12. I like the "Fire" water bottle
13. I like Vapur on Facebook
14. I like Sampletrain on Facebook
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krae Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:21 am

15. Sampletrain Member
16. Subscribed to their Updates
17 Love the 4L “Fun Size” Two Pack (Purple)
18. Like Vapur
19. Like Sampletrain
20. Shared Sampletrain's FB page
21. Follow Sampletrain
22 Follow Vapur
23. Tweeted https://twitter.com/#!/moonrae17/status/187121440934461440
krae
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:04 pm

24. Sampletrain Member
25. Subscribed to their Updates
26. Love the Anti-Bottle (Hot Pink)
27. Like Vapur
28. Like Sampletrain
29. Shared Sampletrain's FB page
30. Follow Sampletrain
31. Follow Vapur
32. Tweeted https://twitter.com/#!/sunrae17/statuses/187206709889081344
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krae Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:43 am

krae
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:45 am

34 I am a st member
35 I subscribed to updates
36 I like .5L Artist Series Anti-Bottle (Bottle Dweller)
37 I like Vapur on facebook
38 I like ST on facebook
39 I shared ST on facebook

flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by krae Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:08 pm

40.https://twitter.com/#!/moonrae17/status/188085619241656320
krae
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krae Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:14 pm

krae
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krae Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:08 pm

krae
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krae Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:22 am

krae
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krae Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:46 am

krae
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krae Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:29 am

krae
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krae Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:22 am

krae
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krae Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:37 am

krae
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krae Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:12 pm

krae
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krae Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:30 pm

Last edited by krae on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : numbering)
krae
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:54 pm

#11 wicked1 congrats!!!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:00 pm

Thank you, Laura! I just sent Litlbel my address. This looks like a neat water bottle. I'm looking forward to getting it! Smile
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:04 am

Congrats wicked!!!!!! woohoo
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:05 am

Congrats Wicked!!!
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:31 pm

Thank you, Kathleen and Cin!! Smile
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down