Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Stopain Pain Reliever Review

2 posters

Go down

Stopain Pain Reliever Review Empty Stopain Pain Reliever Review

Post by jersma Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:11 pm

Stopain Pain Reliever Review GetAttachment

Stopain is a leading topical pain reliever brand. The active ingredient in Stopain is menthol, which is recognized by the FDA as an analgesic indicated for the temporary relief or minor pains and stiffness of arthritis, muscle aches, strains and simple backaches.

Stopain is available in four formulations: Stopain Spray, Stopain Extra Strength Spray, Stopain Extra Strength Roll-On & Stopain Gel.

Stopain is available nationally at more than 25,000 independent pharmacies & national chain drug stores such as Walgreens, Wal-mart, CVS & Rite-Aid. It is also available online at www.stopain.com .

I recently received a full size bottle of Stopain Cold Extra Strength Roll-On to use & review. I was curious to see how well this worked & excited about the roll on formula. I for one really do not care for the messy creams of other products and they are just to hard to use when you are trying to reach your back.

Stopain Pain Reliever Review GetAttachment

I am in the process of removing my wood & lattice patio cover as it is 20 years old & the wood is falling apart. It has been covered on top & the sides with honeysuckle vines. This is a big project & very physical. After the first day of starting on the project, I really really needed some pain relief. My wrists, arms, shoulders, back & legs were all feeling the effects of climbing up & down the ladder, holding a power saw up in the air, and pulling on the vines. So I brought out the bottle of Stopain Roll-On and rolled it on my shoulders & lower back to start. WOW! The relief was really quick & the scent wasn’t very strong ( and the scent doesn’t linger very long either). I then proceeded to use it on my knees and pretty much all the joints & muscles that were hurting.

I have been using the product now for about 4 weeks & would highly recommend this to anyone who has minor joint pains due to arthritis or just plain ol’ working in the yard.

The Roll-On is really easy to use & there is no more messy greasy hands like those other creams. It is also non-staining, so you can get dressed and not worry about ruining your clothes.

You should check out Stopain on Facebook www.facebook.com/stopain & on Twitter www.twitter.com/stopain . I have seen some great tips there along with giveaways & coupons.

Disclosure
Product was provided for review, no monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.

[img][/img]
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Stopain Pain Reliever Review Empty Re: Stopain Pain Reliever Review

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:02 pm

I had the patches.
And let me tell you, this brand is the best when it comes to relieving pain.
TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down