Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

ShaToBu™ The Workout You Wear Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ShaToBu™ The Workout You Wear Review

Post by sunrae on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:22 pm

The Company
Mayfair Tech Inc. ("Mayfair"), a Canadian corporation established specifically to launch ShaToBu™, is an affiliate of Doris Hosiery Mills. Mayfair was created to bring to life Dr. Denise Perron's vision of shapewear with built-in resistance training to help women fit exercise effortlessly into their day. This vision became a reality with the manufacturing expertise of Doris Hosiery Mills. Combining talents, a revolutionary new technology was born: ShaToBu - The Workout You Wear™

The Review
I received the ShāToBu™ Waist to Knee Shaper in buff to review.

ShaToBu is snug, but not uncomfortable and after awhile I didn’t even remember I had it on. You put it on like you would panty hose at least that is what it felt like for me. It made me feel smooth and trim - I was able to get into a pair of jeans that were previously a little snug. I haven’t had it long enough to know if it will help with weight loss but it sure does make me look nice in my clothes.

The ShaToBu also comes in a High Waist to Knee Shaper and they have Portable Flats for your tired feet.

ShaToBu is meant to be worn all day, every day during all your activities. Independent scientific studies from the University of Virginia show that women who wear ShaToBu during daily activities burn UP TO 12% MORE calories during daily activities like walking or climbing stairs.

ShaToBu is based on the principle of resistance training. This simple, ingenious technology uses seamless resistance bands to make muscles work a little harder during natural movement, like walking or climbing stairs, while remaining comfortable underneath your clothes.

1. Waistband - Designed to stay in place comfortably without rolling down.

2. Leg Bands - Non-binding leg bands stay in place and prevent marking for a smooth, flawless look.

3. Resistance Bands - provide resistance and muscle toning which leads to an increase in the amount of calories you burn.

4. High Waist - Slims and smoothes waistline for an enhanced hourglass figure. Flattens your tummy and tones muscles.

5. Gusset - Made with Coolmax, a moisture wicking cotton that will leave you cool and dry.

ShaToBu can be purchased online or check out the store locater to find a retailer near you.

Follow them on facebook and twitter for product information and great deals.

Disclosure

Product was provided for review, no monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product(s) received.
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Re: ShaToBu™ The Workout You Wear Review

Post by krae on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:54 pm

ERally cool, lost any weight?
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum