Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

How do we stop getting emails that are saying from "topic replied?"?

5 posters

Go down

How do we stop getting emails that are saying from "topic replied?"? Empty How do we stop getting emails that are saying from "topic replied?"?

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:07 pm

I'm getting tons of emails from here saying from topic replied. And sometimes it gets really bad. How do I go into my profile to do this? Because I thought I already did it and I still get emails. Help me out. Thanks. confused
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

How do we stop getting emails that are saying from "topic replied?"? Empty Re: How do we stop getting emails that are saying from "topic replied?"?

Post by Laura Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:31 pm

ya unfortunately this is a automatic thing when you sign up errrrrrrrrrr!!! i snet out a newsletter that explained it but you go to profile/topics being watched/ then delete all the ones you dont want to watch.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

How do we stop getting emails that are saying from "topic replied?"? Empty Re: How do we stop getting emails that are saying from "topic replied?"?

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:45 pm

Laura wrote:ya unfortunately this is a automatic thing when you sign up errrrrrrrrrr!!! i snet out a newsletter that explained it but you go to profile/topics being watched/ then delete all the ones you dont want to watch.
I did. All except the newsletter. So what do you think I did wrong? roll
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:55 pm

When you get them, open it, and the second link is to unsubscribe from that link.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:28 pm

Go into your "profile" then click on "prefrences".....change all the options you want and then make sure to hit the save botton at the bottom:

Always notify me of replies : yes no

Notify by mail when a new message has arrived in your in-box : yes no

Try that if you have not already. confused
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Allese Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:16 pm

I don't get any emails.
Allese
Allese
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Allese Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:16 pm

Oh I know why, because I gave my spam email box on the sign up list. Maybe you could change your email to one you don't use too often.
Allese
Allese
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:41 pm

Patty432 wrote:When you get them, open it, and the second link is to unsubscribe from that link.

I see. I'll try that after I see if what flameworker says to do and that doesn't work. Thanks Patty.

flameworker wrote:Go into your "profile" then click on "prefrences".....change all the options you want and then make sure to hit the save botton at the bottom:

Okay, I did go back to my preferences and checked "no" to these two questions and also checked "no" for the newsletter too just in case. We will see now what happens. I'll let you know okay? Thanks flame. Smile
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:05 am

lsmile4freebies wrote:
Patty432 wrote:When you get them, open it, and the second link is to unsubscribe from that link.

I see. I'll try that after I see if what flameworker says to do and that doesn't work. Thanks Patty.

flameworker wrote:Go into your "profile" then click on "prefrences".....change all the options you want and then make sure to hit the save botton at the bottom:

Okay, I did go back to my preferences and checked "no" to these two questions and also checked "no" for the newsletter too just in case. We will see now what happens. I'll let you know okay? Thanks flame. Smile

Cool, do let me know, I really hope it worked fo you.
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down