Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Hydros Filtering Water Bottle Review

2 posters

Go down

Hydros Filtering Water Bottle Review Empty Hydros Filtering Water Bottle Review

Post by sunrae Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Hydros Filtering Water Bottle Review Logo-t10

The Hydros Vision
At Hydros we envision a future where you do not have to go out of your way to live a sustainable life. Every day people make choices with their actions, and we work for a world where the sustainable options are also the easy, convenient, and financially smart options.

Hydros Filtering Water Bottle Review Hydros10

What is Operation Hydros?
Hydros Bottle™ holds more than water. It is a chance to help the nearly 1 billion people who do not have access to clean drinking water. With your purchase, you have joined the fight against the Global Water Crisis. We are reinvesting profits today into developing new filter technologies so tomorrow an even better Hydros Bottle can bring clean water to people in need globally.
Currently, they have partnered with Engineer Without Borders USA in order to deliver fresh water to the village of Gundom, Cameroon.

Hydros Filtering Water Bottle Review 25411_10

The Review
The generous folks over at Hydros Bottle sent me one of their Hydros Bottles to try. I washed the bottle and ran the water through the filter as instructed and then filled up the water bottle with cold tap water. It took about 20-30 seconds to fill. The water was crystal clear with a crisp clean taste.

Whether at home or on the go, Hydros bottles make sure your drinking water is always clean and tastes great. I take it with me on road trips and even when I am just out working in the garden. The bottles are light yet have a solid feel to them and I love the ergonomic shape.

The Hydros bottles are made from shatter proof plastics that are BPA- and phthalates-free. This tough material is both heat and chemical resistant, and conveniently safe to wash on the top rack of your dishwasher! The filter is carbon-based and reduces chlorine, chloramines, and particulates in tap water and features Ionarmour® natural odor-killing antimicrobial enhancement. The filter needs to be replaced every three months or after 150 uses - and can be purchased for $9.95 from the company's site.

The Hydros bottles come in 5 colors: clear, blue, pink, charcoal, and green. Hydros Bottle is entirely manufactured and assembled in America, lowering our carbon footprint and supporting our economy!

You can get your own for only $29.95 at the Hydros website. They are also available at Whole Foods Market.

Check them out and "like" them on Facebook too!

Guidelines and Disclosure
Hydros provided me with a free sample of this product to review, no monetary compensation was received and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.

Last edited by sunrae on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Hydros Filtering Water Bottle Review Empty Re: Hydros Filtering Water Bottle Review

Post by Laura Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Wow this is neat! I have never heard of this product and it looks so nice.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down