Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Yournameuniversity.com Review and 10% Promo code

3 posters

Go down

Yournameuniversity.com Review and 10% Promo code Empty Yournameuniversity.com Review and 10% Promo code

Post by wandadh Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:42 pm

Personalized University Shirt

Yournameuniversity.com Review and 10% Promo code Img_0011

I love wearing my own personalized university shirt, I got a lot of comments on it the first time I wore it. People wanted to know where I got it and stated that they will probably be ordering their own personalized university shirt. The shirt is good quality and it did not shrink.

Thinking about that unique gift for Mother’s Day or Father’s Day , then think about getting them a personalized university shirt with their nickname that the grandkids call them.

Having a family reunion then and want to order shirts and/or hats then they have the best items for you in their family reunion section .

To order your personalized shirts, hats, jackets, bibs, hoodies, and more then check out http://yournameuniversity.com/ . You can use “Blog0311” during the checkout process to receive a 10% discount. This code expires on 3/31/11.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Yournameuniversity.com Review and 10% Promo code Empty Re: Yournameuniversity.com Review and 10% Promo code

Post by sunrae Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:34 pm

great idea for anybody with college kids or even if you have already graduated! thanks for letting us know about this company!
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Yournameuniversity.com Review and 10% Promo code Empty Re: Yournameuniversity.com Review and 10% Promo code

Post by flameworker Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:22 am

These are really cool and I love that they have stuff for babies too. Thank for the discount code ! Yournameuniversity.com Review and 10% Promo code 191807
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down