Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

All Natural Qbel Chocolate covered Wafers Review

+2
wandadh
i_love_the_ocean
6 posters

Go down

All Natural Qbel Chocolate covered Wafers Review Empty All Natural Qbel Chocolate covered Wafers Review

Post by i_love_the_ocean Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:42 am

All Natural Qbel Chocolate covered Wafers Review Qbel-l10

First, I would like to Thank Q.Bel for giving me the opportunity to do this review. Q.Bel All Natural Chocolate is so delicious, it's the best Natural Chocolate I have ever eaten!
All Natural Qbel Chocolate covered Wafers Review 110

For this review I received:
Dark Chocolate Wafer Bars
Milk Chocolate Wafer Bars
Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Wafer Bars
Double Dark Chocolate Wafer Bars
Dark Chocolate Wafer Rolls
Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Wafer Rolls
All Natural Qbel Chocolate covered Wafers Review Wafers_dbl_darkAll Natural Qbel Chocolate covered Wafers Review Wafers_milk
The wafer bars are just the right combination of light and airy wafer, delectable cream filling, and exceptional Belgian chocolate covering.

All Natural Qbel Chocolate covered Wafers Review Rolls_peanut
All Natural Qbel Chocolate covered Wafers Review Rolls_dark
The Chocolate Wafer Rolls are decadent but light. You’ll know from the first crisp and creamy bite that these filled and enrobed wafers hit the sweet spot.

What can i say -- they all taste delicious! They are made with Belgian Chocolate and you can taste the difference. Moms and Dads will be happy to give the kids Q.Bel as a treat because it is All Natural and has No Artificial Flavors. Kids will be happy with the treat because… well, because it is great tasting chocolate of course!
• No Artificial Colors
• No Artificial Flavors
• No Preservatives
• No High Fructose Corn Syrup
• No Hydrogenated Oils
Just plain and true ingredients with lots of crunchy, crispy, creamy, chewy goodness and great taste.
At Q.Bel, they have dedicated themselves to making the best tasting all natural chocolate candybars in the world.

My absolute favorite was the Double Dark Chocolate Wafer Bars . After trying the Q.Bel I have found my new favorite and it's natural, that's a big plus. I highly recommend Q.Bel Chocolate, it is scrumptious!
You can buy Q.Bel All Natural Chocolate at a local retailer near you or at Amazon.com/GroceryAll Natural Qbel Chocolate covered Wafers Review Ir?t=wwwsampletrai-20&l=ur2&o=1.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE products were provided to me to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Q.Bel. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

All Natural Qbel Chocolate covered Wafers Review Empty Re: All Natural Qbel Chocolate covered Wafers Review

Post by wandadh Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:02 am

Thanks for the review, Double Dark Chocolate sounds good.
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

All Natural Qbel Chocolate covered Wafers Review Empty Re: All Natural Qbel Chocolate covered Wafers Review

Post by sunrae Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:50 pm

I have had these before the dark chocolate is scrumpish.
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:15 pm

OHHHH They look and sound so good!!
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:46 pm

These are so yummy, had them before too. Smile
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:23 pm

You received quite the variety! They all sound delicious!
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down