Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Balboa adjustable baby sling review only

4 posters

Go down

Balboa adjustable baby sling review only Empty Balboa adjustable baby sling review only

Post by Laura Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:58 am

Balboa adjustable baby sling

Balboa adjustable baby sling review only Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhyljV1j4zs1VyOyycSYAaIzi-MvzZQNUBB9-FvRYrGdkIsy-jFg

I was provided with a Balboa adjustable baby sling thanks to Noel P. from Balboa Baby. I received the Signature Black and I must say the picture does not give it enough credit! It is sewn so well, has a pocket in the front and heavy duty nylon rings! I love this sling and it came well packaged and is very high quality. This is perfect for my little girl!
This adjustable sling adjust sizes as your baby grows and is a "one size fits all" for 8-25 lbs! There are many different carrying styles to use this adjustable sling and below are a few.
Balboa adjustable baby sling review only Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvFrNZJ81AChehooMtZdU18FYN41uAcaUAX4by5eVfzeADVRMVDQ

There are many different patterns available, all of which are so cute for boys and girls. I especially love that they offer not only instructions with the sling but an instructional video on their site so you know you are using it correctly and can take advantage of the many different ways to use it!

Balboa Baby also offers other products such as a nursing pillow, cover, sling and shopping cart cover! These all look so great and after receiving the sling, I will definately be looking into purchasing the others since the sling was of such high quality.

Not only are these products high quality, they are also reccommended by Dr. Sears, Pediatrician!

Find Balboa Baby on Facebook
Join their Mailing List
or
Visit them on Youtube!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Balboa adjustable baby sling review only Empty Re: Balboa adjustable baby sling review only

Post by flameworker Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:37 pm

WOW!! These look awesome!! I love that they have pockets in the front and that they come in so many cool patterns. This would make a fantastic gift for my SIL!!

Balboa adjustable baby sling review only 198282
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Balboa adjustable baby sling review only Empty Re: Balboa adjustable baby sling review only

Post by sunrae Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Looks like a great product for my baby granddaughter. Thanks for the review!
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:17 pm

they are definately great!!! And yes I highly reccommend for a gift, too convenient!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:26 am

These are beautiful. Is Balvoa the brand Dr. sears recommends?
Kimberly
Kimberly
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:39 pm

Kimberly, if you go to Balboa baby on the link i put up top for the sling, scroll down a bit and he does reccommend it! Smile Here is the LINK as well.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down