Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Sweetly You Review & 20% off each item!

4 posters

Go down

Sweetly You Review & 20% off each item! Empty Sweetly You Review & 20% off each item!

Post by i_love_the_ocean Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:41 am

Sweetly You Review & 20% off each item! Sweetlyyoulogo
Sweetly You Review & 20% off each item! Bath_salt_combo_chocolate_mint__64282 Sweetly You Review & 20% off each item! Lotion_triple_combo_cranberry_peppermint__87426 Sweetly You Review & 20% off each item! Valentines_skin_therapy__65712

Sweetly You is a bath and body company that sells naturally made products for the body. They have a great collection of bath and body products and perfume collection in a WIDE variety of scents so there is bound to be something that fits the occasion. They also specialize in gift baskets and custom orders. They also have gifts under $10!

I was sent the Sweetly You Perfume Sampler Set I got to choose 10 fragrances that I wanted to try from their unique line of scents.

Sweetly You Review & 20% off each item! Perfume_sampler_s__46796_std

I chose;
* Cherry Blossom ~ this one i think is best for the summer days, lightly scented, i kinda liked it very refreshing.
* Strawberries and Champagne ~ lightly scented, more of a champagne.
* New Romance ~ smells kinda sexy, i would probably use this on VDay dinner with hubby.
* Cool Citrus Basil ~ really citrus-y, dont have that strong scent.
* Hawaiian Breeze ~ too strong for me... pineapple-ish scent.
* Dreamsickle ~ me not like at all.
* Raspberry Chocolate Drizzle ~ If you like to smell like a yummy chocolate this is the one for you.
* Honeysuckle ~ probably great for a girl's night out.
* Beautiful ~ i love this one. very lightly scented and made me really feel beautiful.
* Gardenia Lily ~ this one is great for fall or summer, not too strong great for everyday use.

Well I have to admit these perfumes from Sweetly You are long lasting there not oily or anything but have a better oil base so it sinks into your skin and the smell lasts longer than some perfumes which is a major plus. All these fragrances can be purchased as perfumes and most are available as scents for their bath & body products!

If you’re interested in purchasing Bath & Body products or perfumes from Sweetly You this is the best time to do it!
Ms. Kari H. of Sweetly You provided a 20% discount code for SampleTrain members just use code SWEETTRAIN at checkout.

FREE Perfume sampler set was provided to me facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. My opinions are 100% my own and may vary from others.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Sweetly You Review & 20% off each item! Empty Re: Sweetly You Review & 20% off each item!

Post by wandadh Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:56 am

I love perfumes that last, Thanks for the great review and discount.

wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Sweetly You Review & 20% off each item! Empty Re: Sweetly You Review & 20% off each item!

Post by sunrae Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:47 am

This sounds like a great perfume - always looking for a perfume that last longer and smells nice. Thanks for the discount code.
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:05 pm

OOO I'M GOING TO CHECK OUT THE SITE NOW!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down