Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Box Creations Play Structure Review & Giveaway CLOSED

+6
cin_20
Litlbel
Patty432
flameworker
sunrae
i_love_the_ocean
10 posters

Go down

Box Creations Play Structure Review & Giveaway CLOSED Empty Box Creations Play Structure Review & Giveaway CLOSED

Post by i_love_the_ocean Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:37 am

Box Creations Play Structure Review & Giveaway CLOSED LogoBox Creations Play Structure Review & Giveaway CLOSED LogoBox Creations Play Structure Review & Giveaway CLOSED Logo

I recently received a Country Cottage Playhouse from Box Creations. They make child-sized cardboard playlands, right here in the USA, which are constructed from durable recycled cardboard materials. Each play structure has detail outlines printed on it and 4 colored non-toxic washable markers come with it for further decoration. So, there is a DIY aspect to these toys beyond parental assembly. These play sets are a cost effective and eco-friendly alternative to their plastic and wooden play counterparts.

Box Creations Play Structure Review & Giveaway CLOSED Dmv_3210

I found the Country Cottage Playhouse we received to be easy to assemble, even with a curious 2 year old “helping”. We skipped the decoration stage, since it would have resulted in a mass of scribbles. My lil "B" took to this cardboard playhouse right away. She likes to go inside and “chill out” with a few of her stuffed animals and always closes the door behind herself. I have gone in with her a few times, and it is pretty roomy in there. Although it is made of cardboard, the clever construction of these should make them last well.

Box Creations Play Structure Review & Giveaway CLOSED 14967310

If you want a fun indoor/outdoor structure the kids can play with right way, and don’t have a fortune to spend, this could be an excellent choice and great for gifts too. These US made playlands retail for $39.99, and come in several models.
To make it even sweeter, Ms. Renee H. of Box Creations provided us a $10 off discount just use the coupon code STrain10 at checkout PLUS FREE Shipping, A $12.00 value !!

And the sweetest part is Ms.Renee H. also provided 1 lucky caboose rider to win 1 Box Creations Play Structure of your choice!

How to Enter:
Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on Sampletrain, its FREE.
* Visit Box Creations and which structure would your kid/s want to have.
Extra Entries:
* "Like" Box Creations on Facebook. Tell them you read a review here on SampleTrain. (Dont forget to tag sampletrain with your comment)
* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
* Write a short review about SampleTrain on Alexa Rankings so we can continue providing you great giveaways! and it will only take 3 minutes of your time.
* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.

Retweet this daily:
#Win a Playland Structure from #BoxCreations @Sample_Train worth $39.99 http://bit.ly/gOdaNl

You'll have 7 entries if you do everything stated above.
Leave comments below that you did all entries just make sure to number them accordingly.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE sample product/s were provided to me to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Box Creations is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway at no cost to me. Giveaway ends Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Open to US residents only. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Box Creations. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by i_love_the_ocean on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Box Creations Play Structure Review & Giveaway CLOSED Empty Re: Box Creations Play Structure Review & Giveaway CLOSED

Post by sunrae Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:26 am

1. I am a Sampletrain Rider
2. I would like the Country-Cottage Playhouse
3. I like Box Creations on facebook and left comment
4. I follow Sampletrain on twitter
5. I like Sampltrain on Facebook
6. I wrote a review on Alexa about Sampletrain
7. I tweeted giveaway
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Box Creations Play Structure Review & Giveaway CLOSED Empty Re: Box Creations Play Structure Review & Giveaway CLOSED

Post by flameworker Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:23 pm

#8 ~ I am a sampletrain member
#9 ~ I would like for my niece to have the Medieval Castle
#10 ~ I like Box Creations on facebook
#11 ~ I like sampletrain on facebook
#12 ~ I wrote a review on Alexa
#13 ~ I follow sampletrain on twitter
#14 ~ I tweeted and RT this giveaway
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:03 pm

OMG!! My daughter has one of these!! They are so great. My sister got her one for Christmas and she just loves it. They are really roomy too. So Im going to pass on entering this one, but whom ever wins it is going to love it!! This is great for all little girls (although my 11 year old son has fun in it too lol).
I recommend using crayon to color.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:34 pm

15. I am a Sampletrain Rider
16. I would like the Space Shuttle (if i win i would give to "my jills" son)
17. I like Box Creations on facebook and left comment
18. I follow Sampletrain on twitter
19. I like Sampltrain on Facebook
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:29 am

20. I am a sampletrain member
21 Would love to have the Country Cottage
22 I liked Box Creations on Facebook and left a comment
23 I follow SampleTrain on Twitter
24 I follow SampleTrain on Facebook
25 I wrote a review on Alexa
26 I tweeted about this Giveaway
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioCatfish Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:15 am

27* Caboose rider
28* Medieval Castle for my kids
29* "Like" Box Creations on Facebook.
30* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
31* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
32 tweeted http:/ /twitter.com/OhioCatfish/status/33015769046458368

OhioCatfish
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm

33. I am a Sampletrain member.
34. As I am a Space Educator, I would like to get the Space Shuttle for my grandson.
35. I "Like" Box Creations on Facebook and left a comment.
36. I "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
37. I wrote a review about Sampletrain on Alexa Rankings.
38. I follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
39. I tweeted about this giveaway http://twitter.com/#!/ossmcalc/status/34066825117433857

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:15 pm

Last day to enter, good luck everyone
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:16 pm

40. Caboose rider
41. I'd choose the Medieval Castle
42. Like Box Creations on Facebook
43. Like SampleTrain on Facebook
44. Wrote review on Alexa
45. Follow SampleTrain on twitter (@kcoud3)
46. Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/kcoud33/status/35416710299389952

Last edited by Kimberly on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Numbered wrong!)
Kimberly
Kimberly
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:50 am

the winner is #45 Kimberly Congrats! yay
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:23 am

Box Creations Play Structure Review & Giveaway CLOSED 198282 Kimberly!!! Congrats!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Congrats Kimberly!!
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:08 pm

congrats
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:31 pm

Thanks, y'all! And a BIG thanks to SampleTrain & BoxCreations!
Kimberly
Kimberly
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Congrats Kimberly!!! This one looks like soooo much fun!! Box Creations Play Structure Review & Giveaway CLOSED 198282
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down