Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

BelliSkincare and SampleTrain Twitter Party Part II

+8
bctripletmom
OhioCatfish
Laura
ChaoticKarma23
cin_20
sunrae
flameworker
i_love_the_ocean
12 posters

Go down

BelliSkincare and SampleTrain Twitter Party Part II Empty BelliSkincare and SampleTrain Twitter Party Part II

Post by i_love_the_ocean Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:22 pm

BelliSkincare and SampleTrain Twitter Party Part II

BelliSkincare and SampleTrain Twitter Party Part II Logo

January is National Birth Defects Prevention Month. In line with that Belli Skincare contacted me to spread awareness that pregnant moms can still pamper themselves and your baby is safe against chemicals linked to birth defects. You need pampering. Your developing baby needs protecting. Have both with Pregnancy Pampering Collection.

BelliSkincare and SampleTrain Twitter Party Part II 71-big

Experience total pampering for your body and mind with Pregnancy Pampering Collection Indulge and soothe your skin with our four favorite pregnancy products. Ease your mind with the knowledge that Belli Skincare helps promote safe pregnancies, guarding against ingredients linked to birth defects. Because that is what Belli Skincare is all about: pampered protection.

Collection Includes: Pampered Pregnancy Body Wash 4 oz, All Day Moisture Body Lotion 4 oz., Elasticity Belly Oil 2 oz. and Skin Smoothing Body Exfoliator and a carrying case.

So tweett with us and give us your inputs on how you pamper yourself. Remember Belli Skincare is not just for pregnant moms but also for those who wants some pampering. Winner will win a set of Pregnancy Pampering Collection

When : Jan. 19. 2011 Wednesday 6 - 7 PM EST

Where : You can use Tweet Grid, Tweetchat, TweetDeck or Twubs (Use hashtag #BelliPampers)

Party Hosts to follow :@Sample_Train , @BelliSkincare

Pls Retweet this daily:
Join @BelliSkincare and @Sample_Train #Twitter Party on 1/19 @ 6-7PM EST and #win a pampering collection http://bit.ly/elcaUZ

To RSVP, simply leave a comment under this post with your Twitter handle!

Last edited by i_love_the_ocean on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

BelliSkincare and SampleTrain Twitter Party Part II Empty Re: BelliSkincare and SampleTrain Twitter Party Part II

Post by flameworker Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:25 pm

I will be there @theresec13 BelliSkincare and SampleTrain Twitter Party Part II 768151
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

BelliSkincare and SampleTrain Twitter Party Part II Empty Re: BelliSkincare and SampleTrain Twitter Party Part II

Post by sunrae Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:57 pm

i will be there @sunrae17
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:16 pm

I will be there @cin_20
Question? You have the 19th on the date but the tweet says 1/20, which is it? Thanks!
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:19 pm

cin_20 wrote:I will be there @cin_20
Question? You have the 19th on the date but the tweet says 1/20, which is it? Thanks!

lol i will change it right now!!
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:21 pm

thanks cin!! Smile
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticKarma23 Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:41 pm

I'll be there @ChaoticKarma23 .. Currently pregnant so this sounds like a great prize! =)

ChaoticKarma23
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:41 pm

i'll be there...unless i'm in labor! lol

@911laura
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:43 pm

BelliSkincare and SampleTrain Twitter Party Part II 261812
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioCatfish Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:33 pm

I will be there @ohiocatfish fish
(little catfish wanted to see nemo)

OhioCatfish
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:18 pm

Heads Up!!!! Twitter party today BelliSkincare and SampleTrain Twitter Party Part II 702169
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by bctripletmom Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:32 pm

RSVP'd and tweeted - http://twitter.com/#!/bctripletmom/status/27798537500626944

@bctripletmom
@bctripletmommy (if twitter jails me)

bctripletmom
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

BelliSkincare and SampleTrain Twitter Party Part II Empty RSVP

Post by autumn.daily Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:24 pm

@reeselane

Hope I did this right! New to twitter!

autumn.daily
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:52 pm

I will be there as much as I can

@wandadh
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetone62406 Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:05 pm

RSVP @LLLSummer Smile

sweetone62406
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by tickingsal Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:30 pm

RSVP @tickingsal
I figured it out!! YAAA!! I,m now a member!! Should have been for a couple years now. wave

tickingsal
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down