Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

SampleTrain & Belli Skincare "Happy New You" Twitter Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SampleTrain & Belli Skincare "Happy New You" Twitter Party

Post by flameworker on Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:44 pm

Pregnancy and motherhood is a wondrous time in life, but it can also be overwhelming. My body went through extraordinary changes as the baby developed, and I found myself moody, exhausted, and facing unpleasant skin changes.

The increase in my hormones during pregnancy caused various skin issues, including zits here and there, darkening, itching, and stretch marks.The dilemma I faced was how to safely treat the unwelcome skin changes without harming my growing fetus and myself. I wanted to pamper my skin, but was unsure what products were safe and not linked to causing birth defects.

During pregnancy I was aware of several products that were stamped with an organic label, but was still hesitant of their safety. Even pure natural products can contain potentially harmful ingredients and reach the fetus so out of fear of hurting my baby, I suffered my skin discomforts. I was miserable with rashy, dry, itchy, covered skin. I wish I would have known about Belli’s Pregnancy Line of skin care solutions!

If you haven't heard of Belli’s Pregnancy Line before, it is a line that was developed around expectant and new mothers. It is the only skin care line that is teratology screened meaning they screen ingredients and exclude any that are linked to birth defects or any other problems with pregnancy. The products are also allergy tested, free of synthetic dyes and paraben preservatives.

So after pregnancy what comes next? The baby of course! Belli also have the Belli Baby Line which offers the purest, most gentle ingredients that nourish and protect delicate skin. Every product is also allergy tested and free of artificial dyes, fragrances, phthalates, and other xenoestrogens-- ingredients which can act like hormones and interfere with normal development of the reproductive system.

Now that you are a mother, Belli Skincare also have the Motherhood Line offers highly effective and time-efficient solutions that help you reclaim your body after pregnancy. For nursing mothers, Belli screens each ingredient through the LACT-MED database to help guard against harmful chemicals.

Ms. Monica B. of Belli Skincare recently sent me several of their products to review one of which is

the Skin Smoothing Body Exfoliator an invigorating body scrub rich in anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients. Sweeps away old skin cells to reveal healthy skin. Features green tea, ginseng and peppermint oil. Use Skin Smoothing Body Exfoliator to prepare skin for other Belli treatment products. It has a nice scent of peppermint and was not over powering or to harsh. It gave my skin a nice healthy glow!

i also received Acne Cleansing Facial Wash is an exfoliating wash; rich in powerful pore-cleansing ingredients that leaves skin clear and refined, without over-drying. Most acne ingredients are contra-indicated during pregnancy because of potential adverse effects to baby. Belli Skincare breakthrough formulation is the first to address pregnancy-related acne using lactic acid-- an ingredient that is naturally found in the body. I dont have acne but i get zits here and there monthly, and since it says in the directions on the bottle that it is versatile wash can be used as a daily facial cleanser or can be left on the face for 5 minutes for an intensive facial mask, I liked how it left my face feeling very clean and smooth.

Even though was designed for pregnancy and motherhood, I recommend Belli Skincare products to any woman who wants a safer and effective means to pamper and protect their skin.

For the New Year, Belli Skincare put together a set of Motherhood products that are specially tailored for new moms' unique skincare concerns. They are the safest skincare to use if nursing. The set is called "Happy New You!" sets includes:
~ Skin Smoothing Body Exfoliator 6.7 oz.
~ Body Firming Serum 8oz
~ Stretchmark Minimizing Cream 6.55 oz
This Special Value Set is only $75.00 (regular price $102.00)

For the good part Belli Skincare offered one (1) set of "Happy New You!" line to one lucky caboose rider who will join the Sampletrain and Belli Skincare Twitter Party. I will throw in one (1) "Heading Home with Your Newborn" book as a 2nd prize. Click here for a quick guide if this is your first Twitter party.

When: Jan 4, 2011 6 - 7 EST

Where: You can use Tweet Grid, Tweetchat, TweetDeck or Twubs (Use hashtag #HappyNewYou)

Party Hosts to follow: @Sample_Train, @10KWagoner
and @BelliSkincare All questions and winner/s declaration will be provided by the hosts So, please make sure you’re following all three tweeps!

Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on Sampletrain, its FREE.
* Join Belli Skincare mailing list (its at the right side up top.)
* "Like" Belli Skincare on Facebook.

RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/@10KWagoner).
(You must RSVP and participate to be entered in the prize drawing.)
Please RT daily
RT @Sample_Train Join @BelliSkincare #HappyNewYou Twitter Party 01/04/11(6-7PM)EST http://bit.ly/g9Wsjz PLS RT

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...
Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE samples were provided to me to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Belli Skincare is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway at no cost to me. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and to be announced at the party. If your name was called twice and you are not at the party we will draw out another winner. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Belli Skincare.

Last edited by Laura on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:58 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : addt'l details)

flameworker

Back to top Go down

Re: SampleTrain & Belli Skincare "Happy New You" Twitter Party

Post by sunrae on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:14 pm

I joined Belli Skincare mailing list
I "Like" Belli Skincare on Facebook
I Rsvp'd @sunrae17

sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:21 pm

I RSVP'd @wandadh

◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙
MY DOG'S FRIEND

wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:36 pm

I tried to RSVP'd @cin_20 (can someone help me)

cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Okay I messed up mine says www.sampletrain.com but if you click on it it goes to me!!

cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:41 pm

I joined the mailing list
I RSVP @theresec13
I Like them on facebook
I RT daily

flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioCatfish on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:48 pm

I have done the mandatory entries. Ready to party!

OhioCatfish
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Search