Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Choffy Brewed Chocolate Review and Giveaway~ Ended ~

+5
SVaughn21
sunrae
Litlbel
Laura
i_love_the_ocean
9 posters

Go down

Choffy Brewed Chocolate Review and Giveaway~ Ended ~ Empty Choffy Brewed Chocolate Review and Giveaway~ Ended ~

Post by i_love_the_ocean Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:10 am

Choffy Brewed Chocolate Review and Giveaway~ Ended ~ Choffy10Choffy Brewed Chocolate Review and Giveaway~ Ended ~ Choffy11Choffy Brewed Chocolate Review and Giveaway~ Ended ~ Choffy11

CHOFFY is made from 100% cacão beans (also known as cocoa beans), roasted to perfection. All the antioxidant value, mineral benefits, neurotransmitter rejuvenating properties, and overall health-giving qualities of chocolate are found naturally in cacão beans. No sugar, no dairy, no chemicals. Just one ingredient: cacão.

CHOFFY is brewed chocolate. It is made from the finest organic cacão beans, roasted and ground for a rich full flavored drink. While it brews like coffee and supplies you with long lasting energy, CHOFFY promotes whole body wellness without the negative effects found in other drinks. Naturally loaded with antioxidants and a taste that will make you wonder how you ever did without it, CHOFFY is poised to make a dramatic entrance into your routine.

You can fix CHOFFY however way you want it, i tried mixing it with equal parts of coffee and it was darn delicious!

Ms. Jeanette M. provided me a 12 oz. bag of CHOFFY to try and now one lucky sampletrain member will get to try this delicious CHOFFY, a great alternative for coffee and for chocolate lovers. The winner will receive a 12 oz bag of Choffy.

How to Enter: Mandatory Entry:
~ Leave a comment here on Why would you like to try Choffy?

Extra Entries:
~"Like" Choffy on Facebook post this giveaway on your status, dont forget to tag @choffy and @sampletrain. leave a comment here that you have done so.

~Follow Choffy in Twitter and post this giveaway. Leave a separate comment here that you have done so.

Dont forget the "numbering system"!

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE sample bag were provided to me to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Ms. Jeanette M. is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway at no cost to me.
Giveaway ends Dec. 10 at 11:59PM EST. Open to US residents only. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org
and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Choffy.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited by i_love_the_ocean on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Choffy Brewed Chocolate Review and Giveaway~ Ended ~ Empty Re: Choffy Brewed Chocolate Review and Giveaway~ Ended ~

Post by Laura Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:27 pm

#1 i would love to try Choffy Chocolate because i have never heard of it and am curious to try it! Plus i love chocolate!

#2 liked Choffy on FB, posted giveaway and tagged both Sampletrain and Choffy
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Choffy Brewed Chocolate Review and Giveaway~ Ended ~ Empty Re: Choffy Brewed Chocolate Review and Giveaway~ Ended ~

Post by Litlbel Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:22 pm

#3 I would love to try Choffy Chocolate cuz I LOVE chocolate... candy

#4 I "liked" Choffy on Facebook
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:52 am

#5 I would love to try Choffy because I love chocolate and I like that it is organic!

#6 I liked Choffy on FB, posted giveaway

#7 I follow Choffy on twitter and tweeted about giveaway http://twitter.com/#!/sunrae17/status/12519453275193345
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SVaughn21 Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:32 pm

#8-I find this very interesting and am always wanting to try new things. Plus I absolutely love chocolate!

#9-I like Choffy on FB & posted giveaway

#10-Follow on twitter & tweeted Smile

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:43 pm

#11 Chocolate is my weakness, so I would love to try Choffy. I would also try it in my coffee, cause that is my other weakness.

#12 Following Choffy on Twitter & tweeted
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:25 am

#13. I've never heard of this but would love to try it. My two favorite beverages, chocolate, and coffee!

#14 I "liked" this on Facebook and wrote:
What's not to like about this product?! I bet it smells heavenly while brewing!
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:02 pm

last day to submit your entries!!
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by mich Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:06 pm

#15. I would like to try Choffy, because I love anything chocolate and it sounds like a unique product.

#16. I liked Choffy on facebook and posted this giveaway to my status.

#17. I followed Choffy on Twitter and tweeted about the giveaway.

mich
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:09 pm

dingding

#13 wicked!! congrats!!
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:08 pm

yay yay yay yay yay yay
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:25 pm

congrats wicked!
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Choffy Brewed Chocolate Review and Giveaway~ Ended ~ 191807 Choffy Brewed Chocolate Review and Giveaway~ Ended ~ 534623
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:46 pm

Choffy Brewed Chocolate Review and Giveaway~ Ended ~ Extras_Coffee_ThankyouBymitsu

Thanks, everyone! Now, if only I had some of those cookies to go with it! Smile
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:40 pm

Congrats Wicked
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:46 am

Well, thank you, Miss Wanda! Smile coffee
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:15 am

Congrats Wicked! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:08 pm

Thanks, Jill! Smile
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down